Your love isn’t staged, posed or scripted why should your photos be? It's all about The Real! The Real love, Real fun, Real laughter, and the really awesome moments of your wedding day.
Let us capture those moments so you can relive them every day. No posed, staged or scripted photos. Just you, me and my camera :)
1) I believe in True Love! I met my soulmate in my early 20's and we are still going strong.
2) I wear waterproof mascara to every wedding because I cry during the ceremony and father daughter dance.
3) I love to use smiley faces in my emails :-)
4) I have two Boxers that are a rowdy crowd and love editing days with mommy. Look for photos of their shenanigans on Facebook and Instagram.
5) I love when my Brides wear awesome high heels. I'm obsessed with them and would give my first born for a pair of red soled shoes, even though I can't walk
6) My secret obsession is napping in the middle of the day.
7) My Grandfather gave me my first camera when I was 9, it was a Hasselblad and I turned the family bathroom into a darkroom.
8) I am a firm believer in the philosophy that you are only as old as you feel. I feel like I'm 25, even though my body is not always on the same page as my mind.
9) My favorite part of the wedding day is when the Bride and Groom have their first dance and they are looking into each other's eyes, they don't even realize anyone else is in the room. That one moment says so much.
10) I'm a Paleo enthusiast, except for wine, cheese and Starbucks.
If you know anything about me it's that I'm obsessed with dogs, like crazy dog lady obsessed, and my favorite shoots are when people include their dogs like they are family too :) My fur babies are Buster and Bailey (#BusterandBailey) yes, they have their own Instagram and you can find me regularly posting their boxer shenanigans on Facebook on a daily basis. People often tell me that just seeing their posts brings a smile to their day. I truly believe in the power of pets to completely change attitudes, heal sickness and give life new meaning (like cleaning up shredded beds, punctured soup cans and bags of rice) :/
I want to encourage people to include their pets in their family, engagement and wedding photos by donating a percentage of our earnings to North Shore Animal League. Share this message to encourage Pets are Family Too Photoshoots.